Monday, November 3, 2008

~HaLLoWeeN~

So Mckray was a horse for his first halloween. It was such a busy day for us.. first thing that morning I took him down to Peterson Studios to get his picture taken in his costume since they do a Halloween special for little kids. Once Tim got home from work, we hurried and got him dressed up again and went Trick-or-Treating to family members. First we went to Aunt Shirleys, then Grandma Beesley's, then my parents, lastly we went to Tim's parents. It was so fun to take him out to see everyone and everyone was so excited to see him in his little costume. Here are some pictures of Mckray at the places we went...

Grandma Beesley's
This is at Tim's mom and dads-


Mckray screaming and Ty just hanging out.. He's such a cute penguin!

My beautiful sister holding Mckray at my mom's- anticipating her own baby girl!
Grandma Connie and Kray-bug
Uncle Toby- he has so much fun being an uncle!
This one is my favorite- Can you tell we had a long, busy day?

8 comments:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

he lookes so cute and precious I hope he had a good time.

The Lusks said...

Mckray is the cutest horse I have ever seen!!!!

Joe and Aubrey said...

He looks so cute in his costume! We stopped by your house on Halloween but you weren't home. We should all get together again.

Syme Family said...

That is such a cute costume. I bet that is fun to live by all your family to take him to.
Sorry I couldn't come visit I feel really bad. I hope you got my message.
I can't believe how grown up Lacey looks I didn't even realize that was her until I read who it was. That is exciting she is having a little girl.

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha ha, that is the cutest thing ever! Buck would love that costume. He is so adorable! That's awesome about Lacey, she's about ready to pop isn't she? I didn't know she was having a girl so that's way cool. Your kids will be close in age, that's fun. :)

Teena said...

hey! i don't mind at all. i'll add you too. you're little guy is so cute! i love his name! Makray ... cute, cute!

Taya Marie said...

Hey Linds.. McKray is getting so big! I love the horse costume and the blog. ours is justinandtaya.blogspot.com

Brothersen's said...

Lindsay, Julie told me about your blog. I was so sad we missed you guys on Halloween, so it's good to see pics. His is so stinkin' cute, and he's getting so big!