Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family pictures and one AMAZING husband!

A couple of weeks ago, we had our family pictures taken with Tims family. Well we finally got them back yesterday, so last night was a reconstruction night at the Beesley home! I had everything pulled off of the walls so we could rearrange and put our new family pictures up, plus I added a few new decorations. If any of you know Tim.. he hates change, especially when I'm changing things in the house every few months (I can't help it! :), needless to say he was NOT very excited when I told him our plans for the evening! But he just took a deep breath and headed for his tools!

So here are some of our family pictures..





And here are the pictures of our evening of measuring, hammering and hanging!

My poor husband- You can see how much fun he's having with me directing orders.. He's such a trooper! Love you babe!!
I know I'm cheesing it, but I'm so excited to have everything all hung up!

This is half of the mess that we were dealing with.. I'm surprised nothing got stepped on.
Opposed from his daddy, Mckray is having a good time- STILL sucking that thumb!

And here is the finished product- just the two walls in the living room that we added to.


Thanks babe, for all of your help- You're the BEST!!

11 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

adorable. I love what you did with your walls... I'm constantly changing things around in our little apartment, I change frequently!! It's fun!!

Your family pictures are so cute... I like them a lot. You have a very beautiful family!

Annalee and Buck said...

How cute, I LOVE how you decorate! It makes me so jealous. Buck and I try to decorate out tiny little apartment and he's the same way. He's so good to put up with me saying, "no put it there. No wait, there!" or "that's not even..." or "no that doesn't go there, try this one..." by that time he's resisting beating me with his hammer. Way way way cute family pictures!

Brothersen's said...

How CUTE!! The pics are adorable, and as for Tim, Brandon is the same way, he hates having to help me hang pictures! I promise I will bring his gift before it won't fit him! Such a cute family!

Syme Family said...

I love your family pictures they turned out really cute. We just got ours done not to long ago but Robyn was sick on the day we decided to to them so she was crying the whole time. They didn't turn out to great.
I love how you decorate. Matt is usually pretty good about helping me hang pictures because he knows if he good then I'll let him go fishing so he always finding little ways to help out.

Jake and Cheryl said...

Your pictures turn out way cute!! And they way you decorated!! I want to come see you one of these days when is a good time for you?

Quarnbergs said...

your little fam is so dang cute!! and so is your house. tims lucky to have you make a cute little family and house. love ya!! give makray a kiss from me and karter...

Quarnbergs said...

sorry i didnt mean to spell mckrays name wrong :)

The Lusks said...

I love your new pictures they turned out so good.
McKade is the exact opposite he hung up all of our pictures and is always moving things around and changing the furniture. Maybe if I had your talent I would like it more, I love how you decorate your house is so cute.

Taya Marie said...

Linds.. Your pics turned out so cute! I love them. McKray is such a doll.. And your house always looks so cute, you know that! :) And as for Tim... Justin is the exact same way. He hates hanging stuff!

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

I love your family pictures!! We Finally got ours done. . . And your house is decorated so adorable, I love it. Kray is getting so big and he is such a handsome little guy. I hope you are doing well.

The Lusks said...

ha ha ha I forgot you are Greek. That makes it even funnier. I don't know who Olga is I just found that video on a blog the other day. I am just glad I am not her. Creepy!!!!