Monday, November 17, 2008

*4 Things Tag*

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Going to middle school
2. Trying to find myself (weren't we all in middle school?)
3. Chasing boys!
4. Probably being mad at my parents! :(

4 Things on my list to do today
1. Dishes
2. Vaccume
3. Make dinner
4. Rock my baby

4 Things I love about my husband
1. His eyes
2. His smile
3. His personality
4. Just EVERYTHING about him!

4 Jobs I've had
1. Casey's-waitress
2. Fred & Audreys-sandwich maker :)
3. Sanpete Messenger-secretary
4. Sanpete Valley Hospital-billing/HIM

4 Movies I've Seen more than once
1. How to loose a guy in 10 days
2. The Notebook
3. Blades of Glory
4. Elf

4 Places I've Lived
1. Orem
2. Fairview
3. Mountainville
4. Mt. Pleasant

4 Places I've Been
1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. New Orleans, Louisianna
3. Tampa, Florida
4. Oceanside, California

4 Places I want to visit
1. Greece
2. London
3. Australia
4. Italy

4 TV shows I watch
1. Monday night football (not my choice)
2. Oprah
3. Rock of Love charm school (I know)
4. News

4 Things you may not know about me
1. I'm TERRIFIED of snakes!!
2. I can out-eat Tim.. (not that I'm proud of that)
3. I have milked a cow
4. I LOVE Keith Urban (man he's sexy!!!)

4 People I tag for this game: Cathie, Annalee, Lataya, & Tonya.
Anyone else who hasn't already been tagged.

No comments: