Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.. and tell you how grateful I am for each of you and your friendship. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends who are so good to me. Especially my wonderful husband who would do anything for Mckray and I. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and the blessings he has been gracious enough to give to me and my family. I hope that you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

he is doing okay, he has fevered a little bit and he is fussy but i think he is getting better. He is talking up a storm. But I hope you and your little family have a great Thanksgiving and are safe while out traveling.

Syme Family said...

Thanks! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too. The last time we were up to our parents I tried to call you but know one was home. One of these days we'll get together.