Sunday, November 16, 2008

*The backpack... or is it a frontpack??*

Last night Tim and I were trying to cook dinner and Mckray would not stop fussing- He just wanted to be held, and its a little hard to cook with a 14 pound baby in your arms... So out of nowhere Tim gets all excited and says I have an idea, so he runs into Kray's room and brings out this backpack-frontpack thing that I got from my shower, and does this evil laugh thing, like "I'm so brilliant!" Anyway, he puts Mckray in it, and instantly this boy is happy! And of course, Tim is so proud of himself, because "dad made him stop crying" (anyone else's husband do this?)
It was so cute though, they were just hanging out, helping me in the kitchen- so I had to take a couple of pictures!



This shows you how much Kray enjoyed it-- Enough to fall asleep in it! : )

8 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha ha that is soooo cute!! That cracks me up about Tim, I can see him doing that :)

The Lusks said...

That is so cute. He looks like he is pretty proud of himself. Mckray is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting

Kailee Joy said...

Good Idea Tim! Mckray looks content!

Syme Family said...

That is pretty funny. I'm glad Tim feels like a proud dad.
We are coming home this weekend but I don't really know what are plans are going to be. I might drop in Friday night I made something for Mckray and I want to give it to you.

Taya Marie said...

That is so cute.. I am going to have to give Tim a hard time about that one. McKray is getting so big!

Joe and Aubrey said...

That is the cutest thing i've ever seen!!!

Jake and Cheryl said...

That is so cute!! I can't believe how big he's getting. Hows your sister doing?

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

lol. . . so I finally got one of those too and I am not sure how I feel about it. Do you guys like it??