Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aibree Dawn

This is my beautiful new niece!! Lacee had her baby yesterday, her name is Aibree Dawn! (Dawn after me :) ) She was born at 5:53 pm, she weighed 5 pounds, 6 ounces and was 17 1/2 inches long! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how tiny she is.. After holding my 14 pound bundle of joy, she feels like nothing!


This is just right after she was born.. (I'm pretty sure my sister is going to kill me for posting this picture!)

These were taken today when I went and visited them in the hospital.. Aibree's face isn't as swollen as it was yesterday.. Yes, this is a newborn diaper.. She is seriously so small!!

My mom, Me, Lacee, Aibree and Grandma Connie

7 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Wow, thats so cute! She's adorable. Congrats!

The Lusks said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how tiny she is. That is so cute that she named her after you. Awe. Love you

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

she is so precious. i cannot belive how small she is. Tell lacey she has a beautiful baby girl!! I hope you are all doing well.

Syme Family said...

She is so tiny. She is a beautiful baby girl. That's so fun that your kids are so close. Me and Natalie had our girls four days apart. It's so fun when we get together.

Taya Marie said...

She is beautiful! Congrats on being an Aunt! :)

Annalee and Buck said...

She is beautiful! That's so awesome, you are a cute proud aunt :) Wish her the best for me

Joe and Aubrey said...

She's beautiful! And to answer your question I do still check for monsters in my closet before I go to bed! but I don't really look under my bed so much anymore cause there's to much crap under there for a monster to fit under it anyway so I don't worry about that, but I do still sleep with a night light! I know I'm a wimp!!!