Tuesday, October 28, 2008

He found his thumb!

Tonight we went for a walk since the weather was SO nice- we walked up to my sister-in-laws, and on the way home Mckray started fussing and a few seconds later he stopped, so I look down at him and he is totally sucking his thumb! A few minutes later he switched thumbs and continued sucking! I thought it was adorable so I whipped out my phone to take a picture and this is the best one that I got.. I know its bad habit that I definately don't want him to have, but he just looked so darn cute!!

It's amazing how much we love him!

5 comments:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

How Cute!!! Guess what. . . Jaden does the same thing, it is adorable when they do it. Kray is getting so big, Jaden is 3 months on saturday. And by the way I love you page!!

The Lusks said...

That is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. I need to come and see him. By the way, I sucked my thumb and I turned out ok.... Well for the most part. lol.
Love ya. Talk to you soon!!!

Joe and Aubrey said...

he's so cute. we need to come visit again.

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha how adorable! Just as long as he doesn't suck his thumb AND pointer finger until he's 9 years old, I'm sure he'll be fine :)It's WAY cute!!

Kailee Joy said...

Cute!! I am trying to get Kael to drop his habit... Instead of his thumb it's his whole hand inside of his mouth!... Horrible!