Friday, October 3, 2008

When dad is babysitting...

Ok, so last night I had to run to Terrels to get a couple of things- I had just fed Mckray and told Tim that he needed to be burped and his diaper changed while I was gone. Well when I got home, Tim was rocking him in the chair and I looked over and this is how Tim had put his clothes back on after changing him.. He had put his pants on then snapped the onesie on the outside of them.. :) I was laughing so hard! Tim just smiled and said "oops"! He is so cute!

2 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

How funny is that?! Ha ha that cracks me up

Kailee Joy said...

Hey Lindsay!! Your little boy is adorable. Congrats! I found your blog through Aubrey's, I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine... I would love to keep up with the Beesley Family!:)