Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Day Out..

Well this weekend was Tim's brothers birthday (Tod). So his family decided to have a birthday dinner for him on Saturday evening, up Fairview Canyon- It was a nice out for us, since we've spent most of our time in the house with the baby. This was Mckray's first trip on the mountain, and we had a really good time. It was so beautiful up there with all of the leaves changing, there are so many colors.. so I made Tim pull over so I could take pictures!


This was so cool.. We were sitting outside, just visiting and all of a sudden the wind started blowing so hard, it made the leaves fly like crazy. It seriously looked like it was raining leaves, I tried to get a picture of it, so if you can't see the leaves flying around, they really were. Its not just a picture of the gray sky!
This one has a rainbow in it..

My sweet Kray-bug in his new cowboy overalls, and Tim hoovering over him, being a "baby hog" : )

1 comment:

Annalee and Buck said...

Lindsay, I found your blog through Aubrey and Joe's blog, and I just wanted to tell you your blog is so cute, and that your little boy is adorable! I'm so glad you blog and I hope you don't mind me visiting from time to time, it's just so fun to see how you're doing and your cute pictures of your family. Congrats :)