Monday, October 13, 2008

The Hunts are Here..

... the elk hunt started last weekend, so for the past week (2 weekends) Tim has been hunting with my dad and his friends. Since he leaves at about 6:30 in the morning and returns after dark, I haven't seen him much lately. This weekend Kray and I went over to my moms, and hung out there all weekend.. We had lots of fun visiting and just hanging out. And we even played my favorite board game.. CLUE! (I know, but its so fun!) Anyway, these are some pictures of them when they got home on Saturday afternoon.

Tim is trying to sleep if his annoying wife would just quit trying to take pictures of him! My dad sleeping in the recliner, you can't hear it, but he was snoring so loud- it was pretty entertaining! Kray thinks that he needs a nap with his dad!


6 comments:

The Lusks said...

Just be glad he gets to go hunting. McKade didn't draw out so he has been pouting ever since the hunts started. Don't you love hunting season.... lol.

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha, Clue, I remember that game! It's been your favorite forever, I remember we used to play it all the time! Ha ha. And Kray is still adorable, I love his big, dark eyes :)

Annalee and Buck said...

I commented your blog before I even read mine, whoops. Ha yes Bodie is still alive bless his heart. He's had his share of grandpa dog medical problems but hey, he's a fighter. And I hope to be adding to my little family in a year or two, if we can control it. :) anything before then will be an oops. Ok let's be honest, it'll be a Dammit! (until it's born though of course)

Syme Family said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad I found you because I didn't know you guys had a little boy he is so cute. Ya we come home quite a bit now that we live an hour in a half away from home. You should give me your # and address sometime I would love to come visit you guys.

Syme Family said...

Hey Lindsey, Matt told me this morning that he needs to change oil in our car so we will be coming home next weekend.

Syme Family said...

Not this weekend but next weekend the 24th and 25th. I'm so excited to see you.