Thursday, January 1, 2009

**HaPpY NeW YeAr**

To bring in the new year, we all got together at Cory and Lacey's, it was awesome! We played rock band, mad gab, catch phrase and ate and ate and ATE! We had such a blast- especially when the girls KILLED the boys in mad gab- Way to go team! Lacey and I went to Wal-mart earlier that day and bought some new year's eve attire! (see below)

My little Mckray- He'll probably hate me for this one day! Although, I think he looks adorable!

Poor Tim, you can see how much he loves his hat that I picked out for him! :)


LOVE these two!
Our SwEEt headwear!


Happy New Year everyone! Hope your 2009 is everything you want it to be!! :)

6 comments:

Jake and Cheryl said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Good job at beating the boys!

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha that pic of Tim was awesome! Ha I laughed so hard when I saw it. All the other pics of you guys were super cute though! I'm glad you had a happy new year. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you had a great time! It was good to see you guys tonight.

Quarnbergs said...

Looks like fun!!! Karter has a blue blankie like that and has it every where he goes :)

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

That looks like you all had a way fun time. Although tim doesn't look to happy to be wearing his hat!! lol. Hope you guys had fun! Oh by the way are you going to the lunch thing jaclyn is having on Saturday??

jcsteggell08@gmail.com said...

Yes I am definately going. . . I am excited to see everyone, but I may have to bring jaden along because john works and I don't know anyone up here that I trust to babysit much. But I will be there