Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hockey Game- Go Grizzlies!!!

Saturday a bunch of friends from high school all met at the Olive Garden to have lunch/dinner- it was so fun to see everyone that I haven't seen forever.. Although I only got to stay long enough to be sat at our table then I had to leave. Tim came and picked me up and we went up to the E Center to watch a hockey game- we had such a blast! My mom, dad, Cass, Lacee and Colter all came with us.. it was so funny, the whole time Cassidy just kept saying "fight, fight, come on, just FIGHT" he was wanting to watch them fight rather than watch them play hockey. There was one fight aside from them just slamming eachother into the sides of the hockey rink, they actually took off their helmets and started punching each other, it was pretty entertaining! The few pictures that I have I had to take with my phone, I didn't have my camera with me--
This is Grizzbee!

I couldn't get Tim to smile in a picture for the life of me.. so this is as good as it gets!
And yes, the Grizzlies won, 6 to 4.. What an awesome game!!

2 comments:

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Looks like you guys had loads of fun!!! Wish you could have stayed to have dinner with us though :(

Taya Marie said...

The Grizzlies Game looks like a lot of fun! It's always good to catch up with old friends too.. Family and friends.. theres nothing better :)