Monday, January 5, 2009

WoooHOOOOO!!

I just have to share the MOST EXCITING news of the day.. So it started just like any ordinary day, wake up, go to work.. you know, the fun stuff. Well I pulled up KBull 93 on my computer at work, for a little music entertainment, shortly thereafter they had the famous "play that Rascal Flatts song backwards" followed by a, "call 4, 5, or 670-9393 for Rascal Flatts concert tickets".. so I dialed the number- busy.. so I tried again- busy.. Well the third time's a charm!! Thats right everyone-- I won Rascal Flatts concert tickets by naming that song backwards, it was so sweet and I am SUPER, SUPER excited! I just love them! So come February 26th, guess what I'll be doing- thats right..
RASCAL FLATTS BABY!!!

9 comments:

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

You are sooo lucky! I love Rascal Flats too. That will be such a fun concert. Have fun! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting, he is so cute! Jaxton has an activity center like McKreys and he loves you. I put him in it every morning when I get ready. It's the only thing that will keep him entertained long enough. It's a life savor!

Taya Marie said...

That is awesome that you won tickets! Good for you.. You and Tim deserve a night on the town. I hope you enjoy them! Whoo-hoo Rascal Flatts!!

Jake and Cheryl said...

Congrats! Have fun at the concert!

Annalee and Buck said...

WOW! That is so cool! I call them ALLLL the time and never get them. Like one time, they did a thing where whoever called in and named all of Santa's reindeer they would win something cool, I don't remember what it was but I knew them all and I called and called and called and never got them. So that's awesome, congrats and I hope you have fun! :)

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Oh My Goodness Girlie!!! Today must have been your lucky day... that is so awesome. Hope you have tons of fun :)

The Lusks said...

That is so awesome!!!! I can't believe you won tickets, you are so lucky. Have fun...

Sheena said...

OMG everyone is on here. How have you been?!!? I haven't seen you in AGES!

Whittergirl said...

Hey Linds! I'm glad you found me! I miss you too! How's life? What are you doing these days? Where are you working? Your baby boy is SO CUTE! I bet he is so much fun!

RL said...

good job lindsy on winning the tickets when r we going?