Saturday, January 24, 2009

New pics and new food

Yesterday was Mckray's 4-month doctor appointment.. He weighed in at 14.2 lbs and 25 inches long. (geeezz) Anyway, while we were there, the doctor told me that its time to start introducing him to baby foods and cereals.. I was a little surprised, I didn't know they started that early, but totally excited for him to try new things! So today, Mckray and I made a dash to provo to get a high chair for him, and also get some naked pictures of him taken before he gets too big. (I love the baby naked pics!)

Here are the pictures of my baby boy in the nude! And proof that he really does smile! :)

Here are a couple of pictures of him eating the cereal for the first time tonight. He was litterally screaming when we set him in the chair and once we put the spoonful in his mouth he stopped. I don't think that he minded his new food at all!


Oooh, he's so cute! I just love him!

11 comments:

Jake and Cheryl said...

I love the new pictures!!! He looks so cute sitting in that high chair and it looks like hes really enjoying that new food

Whittergirl said...

Lindsay he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting in such a little amount of time!

Syme Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. You are such a good mom to have his pictures taken. That's fun that he's starting to eat baby food. I hope he's feeling better from his shots.
Thanks again for letting me and Robyn come visit you guys on Friday. That was so much fun. McKray is so cute. You definatly need to come visit us. I'm going to post some of the pictures you took on my blog.

The Lusks said...

So cute I love the pictures!!!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Awww what a cute little dude!! His nudey pics turned out way way cute!! I'll have to come over and see all of them. I'm suprised he liked his new food so much!!! Love You guys

Cox Family said...

Your baby is so stinking cute! It sounds like you guys are having so much fun being parents.

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

YAY!!! It is always so fun to see what they learn and enjoy, jaden loves eating new foods! And I absolutley love his new pictures, they are so adorable:)

Joe and Aubrey said...

I love the new pics! He is such a little studd.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new picture it is so cute!! Man time just flies right?

dallasandstephanie.blogspot.com said...

Your blog is so cute! I can't believe that your little guy is rolling already! They will have tons of fun growing up together.

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

I'm workin on it!!