Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Believe it or not..

...this little monster is ROLLING!

I'm a little disappointed that I missed his first roll from his back to his tummy.. I was in Fairview last night, and I left Tim home to watch Kray. Well when I got home and we were bathing him Tim was saying how funny it was that he kept rolling from his back to his tummy, then from his tummy to his back. I said, "WHAT?? He rolled while I was gone? You do realize that is the first time he's rolled over don't you??" Tim smiled and said, "Oh, I thought he had rolled already".. Anyway, I did miss the first one, but he did roll plenty today while I was home with him. I can't believe how fast he's growing and doing all of these new things. It makes me so sad to see it go so fast, but I also feel so blessed that he's healthy enough to do all of these things, learn and grow. Being a mom is just the most incredible role that anyone could ever play in this lifetime. Honestly, I cannot describe the love I have for this sweet spirited, beautiful baby boy.

His newest discovery (besides the rolling) is spitting. Yep, I did say spitting! Tim taught him and he is SO proud. I'm still trying to catch him in the action- and get a picture, but for some reason he's a little camera shy.. I really don't know where he got that from. Hopefully I'll have a picture of him to post soon.

Here's just a little video of him smiling- last night, we were getting ready for bed, I had just laid him in his bed and was reading.. it was really quiet and for about 10 minutes he sat there and cooed (spelling?) it was so cute. Tim and I sat there and giggled quietly so he couldn't hear or see us.. Finally I got my phone and he saw me, so he stopped cooing but did sit there and smile at me for a minute, so I thought I'd post that anyway..

Sorry its so blurry, I took it with my phone.. hope you can still see it. :)

10 comments:

Jake and Cheryl said...

Wow I can't believe hes rolling over already. i can't believe how big he is getting. I want to come see you one of these days. Let me know when a good time is.

Annalee and Buck said...

He has the biggest smile! I love it. I think he is just so cute. That's exciting about him rolling, it's so cute to see them grow and get a personality. How fun for you two, I'm excited for when we start having some :)

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

It is so fun and exciting when they learn new things. They just get big way to fast. He is such a cutie.

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

YAY for Mckray!!! it is so fun:) And you will be happy to know jaden is a spitter too, and none other than his daddy taught him too, it must be a boy thing, but I have to admit it is so fun, But I think it is so great that he is rolling! He is such a doll

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

He is so darn cute... I can't believe he is rolling already it seems like you just barely got him!! I miss you guys too, but I've been sick so I haven't been over...you know how that goes :( We should be over this weekend to help with you basement (mostly Cory and Tim so we'll have to do something.. wow long comment-totally emailing you!!

Taya Marie said...

Thats crazy that he is already rolling over... I can't believe how fast time flies.. even faster for you im sure :) He's as cute as always..

Kailee Joy said...

I LOVE when they babble and coo... I'd wake up to that every morning and it was such a great start to the day!!
He is absolutely adorable, I love his smile. I bet he's got his mommy wrapped around his little finger!:) It's easy for them when they're sooo stinkin' cute!

Syme Family said...

That is so fun that he is rolling over. I love his smile. I am going home tomorrow (Friday)we need to get together. Will you be in Fairview at all or do I need to come to Mt. Pleasant. Let me know.

Quarnbergs said...

Thats so stinkin cute :) how do you put a video on there from your phone....

The Lusks said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is rolling already he is getting so BIG... Love ya!!!