Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sledding!

We all met at Grandma and Grandpa's house and we spent the day yesterday and today sledding! It was a blast- my Grandpa got on his tractor and piled snow where it was needed to fix our tubing track, I think he had just as much fun as we did! We had tons of tubes and a pretty sweet track, although it sucked climbing up the hill to slide down, it was totally worth it! After our legs were numb from climbing the hill, we tied 3 tubes to the back of the four-wheeler and Mike pulled us around in the fields, it was ROUGH! I don't think anyone walked away without a battle scar- but it was awesome!! I couldn't post any pictures of the four-wheeler pull because it was too brutal and there was no way I could stop holding on to take a picture.. and because my camera died. Here are some of us while we're tubing though! You can just see in this one, Tim is so wanting to send Cass down the hill- poor kid!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, we had a blast!

5 comments:

Jake and Cheryl said...

how fun!!! Where do your grandparents live?

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

That looks like so much fun!! I can't remember the last time I went sledding, I know I was at least in high school, but I am glad you guys had a fun weekend.

Taya Marie said...

Sledding looks so much fun! Tim was in here this morning telling us how much fun he had sledding this weekend.. lol! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! :)

Syme Family said...

That's what I love about this time of year. Looks like you guys had so much fun. When we came to Sanpete for Christmas my brother in-law Tim pulled his little girl Brooke and Robyn around the house on the four wheeler. They had so much fun. It was Robyn's first time sledding, but I didn't have my camera.

Annalee and Buck said...

How fun I love sledding! We haven't had the chance to go this year yet. The coat I'm wearing, I'm assuming you mean the brown one? Ha ha it's a women's carhartt coat from Sportsman's Wearhouse. Buck got it for me and it's so warm and nice. I love it :) and just in case you mean the white one I'm wearing in that last picture, that one is from a store called Big R from his hometown in Oregon. It kinds like a rancher's store :) hope that helps