Monday, December 22, 2008

What a weekend!!

So this weekend was super busy. We actually had 3 parties this weekend, and attended all of them! Friday night was Tylyn's 1st Birthday party- can I just say he got everything and then some! It was so fun to see him with all of those toys and eating his cute little backhoe cake that his creative mom made for him. He is just such a sweet little boy, I can't believe he's one already!

Saturday before my family Christmas party we stopped in at the Mt. Pleasant city drawing.. I was totally hoping for some super cool prize, but instead Tim won a 6 month subscription to the pyramid and a DVD about Highway 89- so if any of you need a great gift for your Dad or Grandpa just give me a call, I can hook you up with a very informative DVD that they may just love! Anyway, after the drawing we headed over to Fairview for a Marsh Christmas party-- this is always a blast. We always play the gift game where you take one out of the middle and you can take someone else's gift if you want it.. So I ended up with a crock pot (I have 2 already) and Tim ended up with the set of Maglite flashlights that we took to the party. The gift game was fun, but my favorite part was seeing my family- We had all 5 generations there! I just love them all so much!

Great-Great Grandma Marsh, Great-Grandma Connie, Grandma Lori, Mom (me) & Mckray
Lacee & Aibree are in the one below.
Me, my Mom and Lace- LOVE these two!!
And me with my boys!! I LOVE, LOVE them!
Sunday night, we had the Beesley Christmas party. It was so much fun, we had such a yummy dinner, cooked by everyone.. then we played the little gift game, which I then ended up with a remote control car-not just any car, this one can climb the walls.. it is SO COOL!!
Tim got Yatzee (spelling?)- which now I can probably talk him into playing a game with me- yay! We had such an awesome weekend- we are so blessed to have such wonderful families to share this season with!

KRAY UPDATE: He now giggles like crazy when you tickle him- I LOVE IT! :)


Also, things are going to be so busy the next couple of days, so I just wanted to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Love you all!

3 comments:

Syme Family said...

That is pretty amazing that you have five generations. Matt and I only have one grandma left.
I was talking to my grandma the other day when we were down and she said she never had a grandma growing up. I just thought how blessed we are to have so much family. My grandparents were and still are a huge part of my life.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas too.
Maybe after things settle down a little bit after Christmas I can come see you.

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

I hear you on the busy weekend and Christmas parties!! But like you, I love them. That is so cute about Kray laughing.. when jaden started doing that I couldn't get enough!! We hope you three have a wonderful Christmas.

Jake and Cheryl said...

Wow sounds like you were busy. I seen you at the city bucks. Too bad your mom didn't win that motorcycle. Have a Merry Christmas