Thursday, December 4, 2008

*Getting to know your Christmas tag*

Thanks Cath!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real of course, I've never had an artificial tree
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? As soon as I have time, usually the weekend after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my big barbie house that my mom made for me
7. Hardest person to buy for? Tim's parents, they have everything!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I got it last year from my BFF Jenn and I absolutely LOVE it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I've never done any.. but if I did, I would probably just mail them
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Definately ELF
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving- BLACK FRIDAY
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Uhmm, nope
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Eve dinner
15. Lights on the tree? Of course, clear ones
16. Favorite Christmas song? Thats a hard one, I love all Christmas songs..
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, we're pretty busy visiting both families
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Who can't?
19. Angel on the tree top or a star?A star
20. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? We usually open one on Christmas eve, and the rest on Christmas morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I don't know, I love this time of year. Theonly thing that ever really bugs me is when people make it all about the presents- come on people!
22. Favorite ornament theme and color? I love the antique looking ornaments and colors
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Probably ham and potatoes and gravy
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't know for sure, I really need
some new tennis shoes though.
25. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Going sledding on Christmas eve day with my family and caroling that night with Tims family!

I Tag: Shae, Chanda, Aubrey & Annalee

2 comments:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

Funny we have a lot of things in common!! I thought this was a fun tag. I hope you guys are having a good time preparing for the holidays!!

Syme Family said...

It's so fun to get to know you more through these tags. I learned a lot. I hope you have a good Holiday Season.