Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend at the Sand Dunes

This weekend we took a little family trip out to the Sand Dunes. We had such a good time! We went out Thursday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon. The weather wasn't very nice on Thursday and Friday, but Saturday wasn't too bad.. then of course Sunday was beautiful (the day we have to come home) Kray was sick most of the time for his first little camping trip, I'm sure he was happy to be home! Here are a few pictures of our weekend!

Tim and Kray getting ready to watch Cars for the 3rd time that day! Aren't they SO cute!

Tim cooking our yummy dutch oven potatoes! Since he wouldn't turn around and let me get a picture of his face, I figured I'd post a picture of his butt on here... I'll bet he turns around next time! : )


Kray in his new helmet to go for a ride on the four-wheeler.. Don't let him fool you, he was screaming seconds before this picture!

Sunday we rode out to the dunes and let Mckray play on the sand, he didn't really know what to think of it.. he was so cute! After playing in it for a few minutes, he was SO ready for a nap! (he was sick.. hence the red, puffy eyes and snotty nose)

Ty and Kray in the sand!


...and the cutest little piggies EVER in the sand!


7 comments:

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

Mcray is sooo cute. It looks like you guys had a good time. I was wondering where you got his cute little hat because I have been trying to find a black hat for Jaxton and I haven't had any luck.

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

I am so glad you guys got away for the weekend.. I'm sure you had a great time!!! That picture of Kray's feet is so cute!

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! It looks like Kray had lots of fun. And the weather must have been great. I am trying to get John to go down to the sand dunes one weekend, I miss going out there. My ex and I practically lived out there every weekend prior to me meeting john. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Brothersen's said...

Kray is absolutely so adorable. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I agree with you, we need to see more of Kray!

Team Bailey said...

I love the picture of you & kray wearing the helmet! Too CUTE!!!

Annalee and Buck said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! That's too bad he was sick, but even being sick he still looked so cute! His little helmet is adorable. I'm glad you guys had a good time :)

Sheena said...

Have you had him checked for allergies? Elgen has them really bad, and his eyes get puffy like that.
It still looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am dying to go camping, but with Scott in school its darn near impossible. :)