Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Eggs!

This year we just bought the plain-jane egg dying kit, since we can never get the really cool ones to work. Usually we write on them with crayons, and decorate them up, but for the life of me I couldn't find a crayon in the house. We still had a great time- even if they are very plain!

Kray just chillin' watching us.. Next year he'll be able to play too!

Tim and I with the eggs- such a dark picture..

My handsome hubby with his cute eggs!

more of our eggs..
(notice the green dye is only half full- yeah, spilled that all over me!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eggs already?? Tim is great I know I could never get Tod to sit down and do something like that with me. He might for Ty though. Sounds like fun!

jcsteggell08@gmail.com said...

How cute!!! We are coloring our eggs on Saturday:0) I can't wait I am so excited. We are going the same route as you guys and just doing the plain jane ones so to speak!!! Hope you guys have a great easter

Syme Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Matt has been so busy we haven't even had a chance to color eggs. And this week is his Spring Break so we will be out of town. Maybe next year.
How is you basement coming along. I'll have to come see it some time. Yes, you still need to come see me. Let me know when you can come down.

The Lusks said...

You are such a cute little wife and mom.... I wouldn't even think to color eggs. You two are the cutest couple. Love you!!!!

Kara said...

Hi Lindsay! it's kara daley:o) I just found your blog and OMG you have the cutest little baby!!! I love to see what you and tim have been up to...I just set up my own blog and would love to add you to it..akbroug.blogspot.com you can add me too if you want karabrough@hotmail.com thanks!