Monday, April 6, 2009

*TAGGED*

Thanks to my sister-in-law, Cathie!!
Here are the rules: List 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting--even if you have to dig deep. Then pass this tag onto 7 other bloggers.

1. I hate clutter! Since Tim is quite the "pack-rat" this is almost a daily issue for us.. I have designated one closet in the house for him, and so instead of throwing his things away (yes, I have done that) I just put it in "his" closet, and he can clean it.. Although, the cleaning hasn't happened yet. :)

2. I love to drive.. especially when I'm frustrated. There's just something about turning the radio up and driving that makes life feel a little easier.

3. I talk in my sleep, and it can get pretty embarrassing.. So here's an interesting story- when Tim and I were dating, I went camping with his family for the first time, I was sleeping on a bunk bed (you know how small those are in trailers, right?) Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night screaming, freaking out and yelling, "GET ME OUT OF HERE.. I CAN'T BREATHE!" I had woke everyone in the trailer up and I was VERY embarrassed! Tim is constantly telling me that I was talking to him in the middle of the night- and he wonders why I'm so tired.

4. I hit a herd of sheep! Ok, this is so not funny!!! So stop laughing!! It was when I was living in Mountainville with a couple of my girlfriends, I was on my way to work.. looking in my rear view mirror as I went around a corner and before I knew it, I was PLOWING through a herd of sheep! I killed four of them, they were everywhere!! It was pretty traumatic for me!

5. Like most others.. I HATE LAUNDRY! I can keep up on my house work pretty well, keeping things clean, but for the life of me I can't keep up with the laundry! Tim and I have finally set a goal that if I can just put one load into the wash per day, it won't be too bad. Well we made that goal about two weeks ago, and haven't yet started!

6. I absolutely love being with my family! I love being with Tim and Mckray, doing anything spending time with them. But Tim is a busy guy and isn't home a whole lot so I visit my mom's house often! I could probably go over everyday (I'm sure she'd get sick of me) and just visit with them.. my grandparents and extended family too!!

7. I am a sweet-tooth FREAK! I could probably go all day long without an ounce of protein or a serving of vegetables or fruit and just eat cake, cookies or anything with sugar in it!! It's TERRIBLE!

8. I'm not a morning person.. AT ALL! I swear every morning I wake up I feel like I want to hurt someone just because I have to get out of bed. But give me about a half an hour and I'm ok! Its not very pretty at our house when Tim is still home in the morning when I wake up.. He's just so noisy and thinks its so fun to annoy me. Most mornings I wake up to him poking me.. ugh!!!

9. I love being a mom!! Seriously, everyone needs to try it! Its the most amazing thing ever.. I can't even explain how incredible it is.. just take my word for it and try it!!!

10. I love to decorate! If I only had the money to do everything that I wanted... My house could be pretty amazing!!

This isn't as easy as it looks!! So now I tag: Kali, Annalee, Cheryl, Elise, Stephanie, Julie & Lisa.. Have fun girlies!!!

4 comments:

jcsteggell08@gmail.com said...

okay to warn you this will be a long comment: 1. I love the stories of you talking in your sleep, remember camping with my parents, the pillow was attacking you? and when you and I slept outside in the tent and you once again "couldn't breath" I think I have solved your problems, camping makes you do this:) ha ha. 2. I remember when we used to have sleepovers i would make it a point not to talk to you in the morning, until you had at least been awake for an hour. Your post made me laugh, so thanks for putting that out there!!!

Kailee Joy said...

I loved reading your post... what a great tag! Ok so, #1. I love your idea of the clutter closet... I need to do that with Chris! #2. Chris talks in his sleep! Once, he woke me up twice in one night screaming in Spanish...! #3. Your sheep story... freaking hilarious, I'm literally rolling!:) and finally... I too have a sweet tooth, and am addicted to the "sweet tooth fairy" cupcakes!... I LOVE them. There based in Utah, I have their link in my sidebar... you should check them out!:)
Great Post... I loved reading!

Syme Family said...

I was laughing so hard at your sheep story. Because they were probably my dad's herd of sheep. Believe me a lot of people have done that.

Team Bailey said...

I HATE laundry too...my boys are almost the same size now & I get totally confused when it comes to figuring out which outfit belongs to who! I crave having another baby...but those dreams are abrubtly squashed when I think of having another wardrobe to clean! Well, I've already done this tag..infact, I was probably the culprate that sent it your way! This was fun to read!