Monday, June 22, 2009

We had a great weekend! On Friday, I talked Tim into taking the day off and going to seven peaks- just the two of us.. to my surprise (and I'm sure to most of yours) he actually did it! We got a babysitter for Mckray and we spent the entire day together, just us, at seven peaks. It was an incredible day, the weather was beautiful and we just hung out, riding slides, playing in the wave pool and the lazy river, and I even got him to lay out and take in the sunshine! For lunch we packed a cooler to make sandwiches and have a little picnic. Tim had to get a pizza lunchable.. seriously, I think those things are so gross! I swear thats the reason I got him to go.. I had bribe him! :) I enjoyed every minute that day, just being with him, the love of my life! I didn't take my camera in, I didn't want it to get stolen, but this is a picture of us in the car on the way up... soooo excited!

On Father's Day we went fishing with my family. We just drove up to Gooseberry and fished for a couple of hours then made a fire, roasted hot dogs and made s'mores.. We had so much fun even though the wind blew most of the time. I don't have a fishing license so I didn't fish, but everyone else did, altogether they caught 9 fish! Here are some pictures of the day!

I love this amazing man!

4 comments:

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Fun!!! I really want to go to Seven Peaks, I bet you had so much fun!! Your little family is the cutest, love you all!!

The Lusks said...

Looks like you had so much fun this weekend. Love you

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you didn't take Kray on Friday? I thought he went. You need those days. The movie was way fun last night glad we went!

Kailee Joy said...

Oh, I used to go to Seven Peaks ALL the time (considering I used to work there!) I haven't been for at least 2 years!:( I'm sure you guys had a blast and how fun that is was just you two.