Monday, June 29, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh... the joys in life

This was the other day, I was down stairs doing laundry, {yes, me, laundry} and I came up to this.. *you'll have to turn my playlist off to hear it


I couldn't stop smiling- I love that I have a husband who has enough kid at heart to play and make my baby boy this happy!

It was also this handsome guy's birthday yesterday.. he just turned 23! He's so amazing, I love him so much! {this picture was taken at the shop, Kray and I got to hang out with him up there on Saturday and work on the derby car.. more pictures to come}

6 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Too funny!! I can't stop giggling... us parents look so crazy or do the craziest things just to get a laugh and giggle!! I love it!
Kray is a cutie, I loved listening to his little laugh... great video!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Tim!

Jake and Cheryl said...

That is so funny! I can see Jake doing something like that LOL. Tell Tim happy birthday!!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

This is great!! His little giggle is contagious!

The Lusks said...

That is such a cute video, his giggle is adorable. You are such a cute little family. Tell Tim Happy Birthday for me.

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

Don't those giggles just brighten your day? I swear no matter how bad of a day I am having I can haer that and forget about everything. . . Happy Birthday to Tim!! Man we are getting old.

Joe and Aubrey said...

Kray is so dang cute!!! I just love him!!!