Saturday, June 6, 2009

Swimming

On Friday I took Mckray swimming for the first time. We went with the girls in my family to my aunts condo in Pleasant Grove and had a "swimming party" followed by pizza and a very intense game of hell! It was a pretty windy day, so we didn't get much swimming in, it got too cold for the babies, but I think they had a really good time. I thought that Mckray would splash around and be him-crazy-self, like he is in the bathtub, but he was really mellow and just sat there and watched all of the kids play.. it was so cute! I really think he enjoyed it, although he wouldn't smile for anything the whole time he was in there.. silly boy! Here are a few pictures of Kray in the pool. {and yes, I have his onesie on so that he didn't get sunburned, Tim thought I was crazy}

We had a lot of fun, I can't wait to take him again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun I can't wait to take Ty!! I hope Ty likes it as much as Kray did! Thanks for helping Tod watch Ty today while I worked! Your the best!

Syme Family said...

He is so cute. That is so funny that he was so mellow. The first time I took Robyn we got in the pool for like 2 sec. then they made everyone get out for ten minutes to check the pool. Robyn was so mad she started screaming because she just wanted to be in the water. So when we got back in she was so excited.
I have that same floaty for Robyn.
Sorry I always leave such long comments

jcsteggell08@gmail.com said...

his totally looked like Jaden two weeks ago, once he was in there for a little bit he started to play, and don't worry I left Jaden's onesie on too:) it looks like you guys had so much fun. i wish I knew you were in pg that is where i live and i could have came down and saw your little guy.