Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In honor of Mckray turning 9 months tomorrow-I thought I would post a few recent pictures of him. I can't believe that I've now had my Kray baby here for as long as I carried him. He's now showing us his crazy little personality, I love every bit of it! What a joy he is to us.. Mom and Dad love you little boy!

On his newest discovery... Dad has to help push him though



This is my favorite face he makes!! This is what he does the whole time he says "Mama" :)

Here's an upclose picture showing off his new teeth..
they weren't easy to get here, but they are SO cute!


6 comments:

The Lusks said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe he is 9 months, that's crazy.
Love ya, and miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a doll!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

He is so darn handsome!!! Just love him.. and you :-)

Taya Marie said...

He is such a little cutie! You better be ready Linds.. I think he's going to be a ladies man for sure!! :) You and Tim sure do know how to make a cute baby!!

Team Bailey said...

He is too dang cute! Time flies by too fast...

Joe and Aubrey said...

What a handsome boy!!!