Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HELP!

Ok, so here's the latest Lindsay-Tim debate.. What are we going to do with Mckray's hair? Some of you may already know that my little bug has naturally curly hair, and those of you who didn't.. well, surprise! Anyway, its now to the point where if I try to comb it straight, the tops of it will straighten, but the ends wave and do weird, funky things. So I know you're thinking well just let it do its little curly thing, right? Well we try that, and it looks so cute on him when its wet and gelled and stuff, but if he sleeps on it, rubs it, and kinda messes it up well let me tell you- it goes into this major weird fro, fuzzy thing- and I hate it! So I suggested to Tim that maybe we should just cut it kinda short and it would be so much easier to manage and wouldn't look so out of control.. but being the man he is, Tim thinks it looks just fine when we do it curly and it frizzes and fros- he thinks that Kray is too young for a hair cut! So, I've posted a few pictures of his hair kinda curly, and straight. They're not the best pictures but they'll have to do. I've also set up a poll at the top of my blog for you to vote..
WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH MCKRAY'S HAIR? Please help me!!
{you can vote, even if you don't have a blog account}
STRAIGHT
CURLY

9 comments:

Quarnbergs said...

he look cute no matter what you do:) we buzzed Karters hair and he looked so cute. And it grows back so if you dont like it, but it look super cute with jel. And i still have that baby food for you if you want it. I thought sarah took it to ya, but she didnt. good luck with the vote. i think we ar going to cut Karters in to a moehauk :) miss ya luv ya Mal

Kailee Joy said...

Straight or Curly he'll still be a little cutie!
Kael's hair would get all matted and fuzzy in the back and it drove me nuts, I hated it! So, I decided to cut it... I almost cried! It was such a different look for him and it took me a while to get used to, all in all it turned out great and has grown all together nicely!
My suggestion is to keep Kray's hair curly... I love it!
Good luck with the decision!

Anonymous said...

I love his curly hair!!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

I think that it is so cute curly but, I know that it is hard to manage. Jaxton's hair in the back is wavy and it gets all matted. I just keep a hat on him but, the back is always fuzzy. I have cut it several times but, it just keeps growing back faster.
I personally think that it is adorable curly.

Anonymous said...

Ok so Tod and I have been talking about it and we wanted to know when Ty got his first hair cut...Well he was 7 months old. We we both vote that it is time for Krayder to get a hair cut. Sorry Tim! Love it curly but it will grow back!

jcsteggell08@gmail.com said...

Fortunately jaden has hair like his daddy and it grows fast so he has already had 4 haircuts and will be getting another one in a week or so. Aside that I think you should cut it and see how it works for a little bit, if all else fails it will just grow back and be curly and cute again:)

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Linds :-) You are too funny!! You know I love your little guy no matter what- he's just adorable. I love his hair curly, but if you are trying to decide... a cut isn't a permanent thing... so you could try and cut it, it'll always grow back. LOVE the curly hair though!!!

Sheena said...

I would cut it short. It's easier to maintain with babies cause they sleep on it, like you mentioned, and then it does weird things. When he is older and you won't have to worry about that, you can let it grow out. Chances are that keeping it short for a while will make it grow in thicker as well. That's my 2 cents. :)

Niesha said...

Do you know how sweet a fro would be on that Kid??? DO YOU?? Not many babies can pull that off you know!!