Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First of all.. thanks to all of you who voted and left words of wisdom.. we've taken all of that into consideration and here's the final decision....

Today was Mckray's first haircut.. I was really sad to let all of that hair go. Do you know how much heartburn I had to have for that hair? Anyway, I figured that since it was so out of control and uneven, I would cut it and let it grow kinda longer and do it curly- I called Brenda {my beloved hair stylist} and she fit me right in.. I was nervous to see how Kray was going to act so I stopped and bought him a sucker {totally against everything I believe in :) } Once we got there and I popped that sucker in his mouth he was in heaven. He was such a good boy during the whole thing- he didn't fuss at all, he throws more of a fit when I get him dressed than he did with getting his haircut! Needless to say, Brenda did an amazing job {as always}. I loved his handsome curls, but I guess it was time for a haircut. I think that my baby looks adorable!! What do you think?

9 comments:

Cox Family said...

She did do a great job I love it! He looks adorable! Hope all is well!

The Lusks said...

He looks so cute. I am pretty sure he would even if he was bald though... You have such a cute little guy!!!!

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

I am definately loving the haircut:) it is so darling, but doesn't it make you sad when you look and them and they look slightly grown up with there new haircut? I think he looks handsome!!! so good choice

Kailee Joy said...

He's adorable. It still looks curly to me too. So, I guess it was a win-win decision. He did a lot better then Kael did with his first haircut... Kael got scared of the buzzing sound and just wouldn't sit down, he kept reaching for me to pick him up! After the whole ordeal, I found hairs longer then others!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He's such a doll no matter what!I remember having stress when we cut makynlees hair the first time too!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Good Decision Linds!! He is just as adorable as always!! Love You Guys

Hailee and Chet said...

Way way cute. I love the haircut he is such a cute little guy. Hey and thanks for the comment on the carseat covers. Im excited to make some girl ones.

Jake and Cheryl said...

He looks so cute! I love his new haircut.

Anonymous said...

So I love Kray's hair cut it makes him look like a little man!! I liked the picture we both look a little crazy...oooo we are!! Well at least I didn't put the picture with your butt sticking out!! He He He. We had a blast can't wait till our next girls night.