Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I feel like I haven't blogged forever! We've had a few events, that I've been wanting to blog about, but just haven't really had time lately.. so just to warn you, this may be a long post...

First of all, our basement is finished!! {well mostly, except a few things in the bathroom.. and decorating} Here are before and after pictures:

Next.. Kray has started crawling!! {well scooting/crawling} It's not the full-out, crazy, out of control-ness, but he's definately getting there. It has been so much fun for us to see him grow, and start doing new things! Love him!

For Mother's Day Tim and Mckray got me this awesome picture.. I've been wanting it for a long time, and now I've finally got it.. I think its going on my red wall in my living room. I can't wait to hang it up!


Also, Tuesday we had my little sisters bridal shower. It was so much fun.. we had quite a few people there and she got some amazing stuff! I'm so excited for her, she's so amazing!

7 comments:

The Lusks said...

Your basement looks awesome, I am going to have to come see it. Looks like it was alot of work, I bet you are glad to have it done. I can't believe Kray is crawling, he is growing up way to fast. I love the picture by the way.
Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a change! You and Tim done such a good job I love it! See Kray just wants you to worry sometimes but he is growing to fast I wish Ty was only crawling still and not into everything!

Annalee and Buck said...

I love your basement! Ah, I'm so jealous and want a house so bad. I love how you did it with the wood, it looks awesome. Good work, it looks like a lot of time went into it :)

Niesha said...

Can I start out by saying that Kray is so cute! It is crazy to think that he is now mobile! I am so jealous about your basement...Zack and I are finishing ours right now and I can't wait for it to be done! I love the wood panneling...it is beautiful! Anyway...thanks for stopping by my blog and I am going to link yours too!

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Hi Lindsay- I had no idea you guys had a little boy! He is so so cute! I hope you are doing good! I'm glad you found my blog, I am going to add you to my list as well so I can keep up with your cute family!

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

Your house looks great!! And that is so awesome about Lacee's Bachlorette Party. And Yay for Kray crawling it is so much fun, I hope he is feeling better.

Sheena said...

That knotty wood you guys used is so neat, I love the stuff. It looks great in the pictures. :)