Monday, May 25, 2009

First of all... My little brother Cassidy graduated from 8th grade {middle school} on Thursday. We are so very proud of him, he's turning into a fine young man!
Cassidy with my mom and dad
Since Mckray is now getting a tooth, we bought him a toothbrush to keep it nice and clean.. he loves looking at it and chewing on it more than he likes me brushing his little tooth!
Kray sporting his new toothbrush!
Friday night Lacey and I had big plans for us to go up to the "cabin lot" have a fire, make dutch oven and have s'mores. Of course it rained, so we altered our plans, and made dutch oven in our garage and afterwards watched 7 pounds- so sad!
Tim and Cory, bonding & cooking in the garage!


Tonya and Robyn stopped by and ate with us.. we got to visit with them for a while too!
I think Kray really liked Robyn


ha ha.. this picture is the best, I know it doesn't look like much, but it was pretty entertaining watching Tim and Cory trying to figure out how to work the new TV, and scratching their heads every few minutes! Lacey and I were cracking up!

Thanks for the fun Friday!! We love you guys!

The worlds best husband brought these home to me on Saturday, after he had finished moving cows.. When I came home he had them sitting on the table in a vase, and informed me that "he picked them himself".. Aren't they so pretty?
Ha I bet you didn't know what you were getting yourself into when you started reading this post did you? Almost done, I swear!
Sunday we walked out to the cemetary {hoping that it wouldn't rain on us in our ventures} the weather wasn't the best, but it was so neat! We met all of Tim's family out there and placed our flowers, it was even a learning experience too!!
These are Tim's grandparents- I never met his Grandpa, but his
Grandma passed away 10 days before our wedding!

Grandpa Beesley just passed away about nine months ago, 10 days before Mckray was born.. Interesting story, I went into labor the night we were saying our 'good-byes' we went to the hospital, they said they were keeping us, later that night Grandpa passed, and Mckray stopped coming.. I guess Grandpa just wanted to spend time with Mckray before he would let come him down to us!
This is my favorite! As we were leaving the cemetary the wind started blowing so hard and all of the flags were flying the same way.. it looked incredible!!! There's just something about Memorial Day that I love!

Ok, and last.. Mckray fell asleep in the car, I went to get him out of his seat and this is how he was sleeping. I thought it was just too cute to not take a picture!

5 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

How fun! I love hearing what everyone did for the holiday weekend and it looks like you guys had a good time. We didn't really do anything but be lazy so I'm jealous :) Cute pics

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you put that crazy pic up of me!!! This was so much fun though!! Looks like you guys continued to have a great weekend!! Thanks for the night out at your house, we had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Congrates Cassidy!! Kray looks so cute and he is crawling so good. Lacey looks like a dork funny ha ha ha. This weekend was great!

Joe and Aubrey said...

Looks like you guys had fun, sorry I missed the dutch oven dinner :( We will have to plan another one. BTW I love that picture of Kray sleeping it is so adorable, Love you guys ;)

Hailee and Chet said...

Kray is getting so big he is such a cute little guy. I hope things are well for you.