Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yesterday my mom, Lacee and I went to conference. Tim said that I couldn't talk him into going because it was the opening weekend of the elk hunt.. so I told him I'd take someone else, and I did. We left early in the morning.. went to the 10 am session. It was amazing. The spirit is so overwhelming.. and I know conference is awesome on tv, but watching it live was just such a spiritual experience for me. Afterwards we went and ate at our favorite Spaghetti Factory, then shopped and shopped.. it was a total girls day, and it was awesome!!!

Inside the conference center...

... and outside


I loved this. This lady was holding a sign that said "I LOVE MORMONS" I thought it was awesome considering most of the time all of the signs that you see outside have some weird comment about the church on them.

SO many people!


love this picture.. yep, they're showing their 'true-selves'


We had an amazing day, I couldn't have asked for more!

3 comments:

The Lusks said...

Looks like so much fun. Girls days are the best!!!

Kailee Joy said...

I love Conference. Isn't the spirit so overwhelming when the Prophet walks into the room? Saturdays Session was great, I love all the talks and the messages given.
That sign is awesome... Good for that Lady to take the Thunder from the "mean sign holders"
Looks like you had a great time. Girls Days are always fun and much needed:)

Anonymous said...

Girls days are so much fun!! Can't wait till we do it again. We still need to get together and do our crafts!!! Let me know when you can.