Monday, September 21, 2009

We spent this past weekend in Sand Hollow.. with our friends and without Mckray. It is the first time both of us have left him over night {and we did for 2 nights!} Besides the fact that we missed our baby like crazy, we had an absolute blast! We went with the most amazing people, and we just played all weekend! It was gorgeous down there, the sand dunes, rocks and even the little lake... it was all amazing!!!

This is Karter {Kipp and Mal's handsome guy} he is seriously a doll, he was such a good boy all weekend long!
My hubby on the dunes
All of the guys

...and the girls!
Saturday we rented a boat and took it out all day long.. it was so much fun!

Lace and Joe swimmin'
Me and my Aubs
Aubs, Lace and me.. getting ready to ride on the tube together {yikes}
... this is us on the tube.
We were so brave leaving our lives in Joe's hands!!!
my handsome guy.. {sorry you'll have to turn your head for this one..}


Tim and Joe on the tube..

so this is Kipp and Jordan riding on the tube.. well Jordan is riding on the tube, Kipp is riding on Jordan {they were very entertaining}
Tim rock jumpin'

Tim getting ready to knee-board for his first time. My camera died right after this picture so I didn't get any in action, but he did such a great job, especially for his first time ;)

Love you guys! Thanks for an amazing weekend!! :)

4 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun! We're going to Lake Powell this weekend so seeing all of you pics makes me even more excited! BTW, I seriously love your swimming suit and have been looking for one like that style forever! Can I ask you where you got it?

The Lusks said...

How fun, it looks beautiful down there. Looks like lots of fun.

You look amazing, I love the new long hair so cute!!!! Love you

Quarnbergs said...

it really was so much fun....i cant wait to do next year (with out karter)so i dont have to worrie :)

Syme Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet it was so nice to get a break from Mckray.
Every time we plan to do something without Robyn it always falls through. Not once have I got a break from her over night.