Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Three years ago today.. my best friend made me his forever!

I can't believe its already been three years, (time flies when you're having fun :) We've grown so much since that day, I truly have the most amazing husband in the world! Last night, I told him he was being mean to me, and he looked at me and said, "name one person who is nicer to their wife than me?"... I tried really hard to think of some guy that was more amazing than Tim, (mostly just to prove him wrong) and I couldn't name one, its just not possible. He is so good to me, and makes marriage a blast.. There's just not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me smile or laugh!

I love you Tim.. I look forward to spending the rest of forever with you! Happy 3 year Anniversary!

8 comments:

Cox Family said...

Congratulations! I hope you guys have a great anniversary!

Team Bailey said...

It's funny how people tell you that the way you feel about eachother will change after you're married for a while..that the love won't be as exciting/new as it once was. And they're right...it's not new, but it gets stronger & deeper the longer you're together & the more experiences you share..especially having children together. You two are such a cute couple & it's so fun to see all these strong awesome marriages around me succeed! Happy Anniversary!!

Mower Family said...

Congratulations! Being married is the best! ( most of the time, ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary too you!! Hope you had a great day. We are so blessed to be married to some great men!!

Hailee and Chet said...

I just want to say Happy Anniversary. And thanks for the kind words. It really wont be much fun without him especially since in five years we havent spent more than five days apart. But looking at how the guard will take care of our family is so worth it in the long run. So all i got to do is just keep busy and talk to and be with friends and family and it will go by fast. And thanks on the car ya I love it:) You have such a cute family. And
Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!! You are both so awesome!! Love Your Guts!!

The Lusks said...

Yay, 3 years, that is awesome. Sorry about the deceiving post title I didn't even think about it. LOL I wish it was me that was prego, soon enough. It was good to see you the other day. That doesn't happen often enough!!!

Love you

Annalee and Buck said...

That is so great! I love anniversaries, now that I'm married and actually have them. It always seems to be such a bonding day, kindof like getting rewarded for accomplishing something, and the reward is your amazing husband and all that you've shared together, and how you feel so much closer even though it felt like you couldn't get any closer. Congrats to you both and hope you guys had an awesome day!